We are looking for an aeronautical boilermaker for a permanent contract at ASI Aviation located at the Reims-Prunay airfield – 51360 PRUNAY.
ASI Group, which is experiencing strong growth, specializes in the manufacture and integration of surveillance systems for all types of aircraft intended for maritime and land surveillance.
ASI Group is also involved in the maintenance of F406 aircraft.
Company website: https://asi-group.fr/
Within our workshops at the Prunay site near Reims and at the Vatry Châlons-en-Champagne airport site, the aeronautical boilermaker will have the following missions:
- Shape aeronautical parts according to plans and tooling, diagrams or model parts in compliance with quality procedures
- Read and interpret a plan – Carry out forming operations on tools
- Carry out profile calibration and stamping operations – Check the conformity of your work within the given time
- Know-how of painting on parts
We work on behalf of private or state customers to produce kits, perform aeronautical maintenance or integrate mission systems on aircraft such as the F406 or BEECH King air 350.
- Ability to listen
- Ability to work in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
Experience: With a diploma in boiler making, you have a first experience as an aeronautical boilermaker.
If you are looking for a motivating professional environment where you can fully develop your know-how, then this position is for you.
To apply, please send your detailed resume and a cover letter to
Only complete applications will be considered. We do not accept telephone applications.