We are looking for an aeronautical quality technician for a permanent contract at ASI-Aviation located on the Reims-Prunay airport – 51360 PRUNAY.
ASI-Group, which is experiencing strong growth, specializes in the manufacture and integration of surveillance systems for all types of aircraft intended for maritime and land surveillance.
ASI-Group is also involved in the maintenance of F406 aircraft.
Company website: https://asi-group.fr/
You will be under the responsibility of the quality manager and you will evolve within a Quality Control and Assurance department.
You ensure the optimization and continuous improvement of the quality management system within the company. Your role is central to ensuring compliance and holding existing certifications.
Establish and develop the quality policy of the company:
- Audit or have audited the quality management system
- Design, monitor and develop quality processes and their interactions
- Coordinate actions relating to quality in the company
- Define and develop the quality action plan
- Propose corrective and preventive actions
- Lead training sessions
- Check quality data
- Control the conformity of application of quality procedures
- Control the regulatory compliance of products and support the internal departments concerned
- Quality approach
- Rigorous, autonomous, and sense of organization
- Good analytical skills and writing skills to produce reports
- Ability to influence change, build effective relationships, and deploy a continuous improvement approach
- Masters auditing techniques
Experience: Experience required: 5 years – Ideally in aeronautics
Education: +Bac 2 or equivalent in Quality Department specialization required or Bac +3, Bac +4 or equivalent in Quality Department specialization desired
Language: English – essential
Type of contract: permanent contract, 35h per week
Salary: Salary according to profile and experience