We are looking for an Industrialisation/Methods technician, specializing in Wiring for a full-time contract at ASI-Aviation located on the Reims-Prunay airport – 51360 PRUNAY.
ASI-Group, which is experiencing strong growth, specializes in the manufacture and integration of surveillance systems for all types of aircraft intended for maritime and land surveillance.
ASI-Group is also involved in the maintenance of F406 aircraft.
Company website: https://asi-group.fr/
Using the electrical/avionics definition drawings from the design office, you will be responsible for :
- Establishing the manufacturing files for electrical harnesses (operating mode and time allocated) from electrical diagrams/wiring plans
- Determining the industrial resources / special tools/equipment and manufacturing time sheet per operation
- Selecting components in conjunction with suppliers and service providers
- Drafting of manufacturing instructions
- Creating manufacturing cost estimates for electrical harnesses
- Drafting of RFQ specifications for the potential suppliers of equipment and materials
- Technical support for production operators
- Good electrotechnical knowledge
- Industrial means of cabling production
- Technical English
- Rigorous, autonomous, and acute sense of organization
- Good analytical and deductive skills
- Ability to work in a team
Experience: Experience required: 2 years
Education: +Bac 2 or equivalent in Electrical/electrotechnical Engineering.
Language: technical English
Type of contract: permanent contract, 35h per week
Salary: Salary according to profile and experience