AVIONICS INSTALLATION & REPAIRS
Modern avionics not only make it possible to reduce the pilot's workload, actively participating in increasing flight safety, but they also make it possible to increase the possibilities of the aircraft. ASI designs, manufactures and certifies your avionics retrofit, including the installation or upgrade of autopilots.
COMPLETE AVIONICS RETROFIT
Installing the latest generation of Garmin Glass Cockpit (G600 Txi) and integrated navigation units (Garmin GTN Series) is only the tip of the iceberg. For this achievement, long conversations took place between the pilots of the customer, the operations managers and the engineers of ASI-Group. Since everyone's expectations and needs are different, it was necessary to think of a system that meets the wishes of those who plan the missions and those who carry them out, sometimes in very difficult weather conditions. It was also necessary to integrate older systems, such as the autopilot with the new installation.
- Design of the new avionics system, choice of new components: Double Garmin G600 Txi, Garmin GTN 750, Garmin GTN 650, Double Garmin GTX-345,
- Harmonization of functions and integration of certain elements of the old avionics: DME Bendix-King, ADF Receiver Bendix-King
- Installation of a new Garmin GWX 75 radar (weather radar and turbulence detection)
- Removal of the old avionics and its wiring, design, and production of the new wiring harness (including the marking and identification of each cable)
- Removal of the pilot and co-pilot dashboard, creation of a new custom dashboard (including marking, Powder-Coating, and lighting)
Installation, ground tests, test and calibration flight, test report, APRS (Return to Service Approval)
Garmin G1000 retrofit for the Beechcraft KingAir family
- Removal of the old dashboard.
- Removal of the old avionics and associated wiring.
- Design and production of the new dashboard (pilot and co-pilot), including marking, Powder-Coating, and lighting.
- Integration of “legacy” avionics elements (DME, ADF, Radar, Radio-Altimeter, Autopilot).
- Installation, Ground and flight tests, and creation of the test report.
- AFRS (Approval for Return to Service).
Many Beechcraft KingAir operators wish to be able to benefit from a fully integrated "glass-cockpit" avionics system. Retrofitting these aircraft with a Garmin G1000 system is now possible. In addition to the advantages related to piloting, this modification considerably increases the resale value of the aircraft and makes it easier to sell, the aircraft clearly differentiating itself from its competitors on the second-hand market.
INTÉGRATION DE SYSTÈMES DE MISSION
Integrating mission systems is far from easy. All the components of the data acquisition chain must be able to communicate with the operator consoles and each element must be installed according to the manufacturers' instructions. With recognized experience, ASI perfectly masters these subjects.
ASI-Group designs and manufactures all possible cabin modifications. Whether it is for the design of a VIP interior, an interior layout dedicated to mission console operators, a cargo or mixed layout, ASI will be able to create the layout that suits you.